Frequently Asked Questions
- I did not receive my order confirmation e-mail. What do I do now?
If you haven't received the order confirmation email in your inbox, you might want to check your spam or trash folder. If you don't find the email in spam or trash folder, do not hesitate to write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your order has been logged and the payment has been authorized by your bank, you should receive a receipt via email, confirming your order. Additionally, you can click orders and see all your orders.
- Can my order be modified after it has been placed?
Yes. To modify your order, you can send us an email to email@example.com along with your order number and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. However, be sure to let us know the changes before your order has been shipped. Once the products have left our fulfilment centre, we will not be able to modify the order.
- When does TeaOrb charge my credit card?
We charge your card only after you've added the items to cart and have confirmed the products you wish to buy, the shipping address and the delivery option you wish to use.
Cancellations and Returns
- How do I cancel my order?
To cancel your order, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and we'll cancel it promptly. Please note that we do not accept cancellations once the teas have been dispatched from our fulfilment centre.
- How do you refund my money?
There are two modes of refund.
1. Store credit: You can either choose to add this money to your store credit, which you can use at a future date. This happens within 48 hours from cancellation.
2. Back to source: In this case, the money will be debited back to your account. This typically takes about 5-7 working days.
Once you've cancelled your order, TeaOrb will process the refund based on your choice mode of refund.
- I'm not too happy with the tea (or have received the wrong shipment). What do I do now?
Quality is top priority for us at TeaOrb! However, if you think we've messed up somewhere with the quality or with quantity or contents of your order, all you need to do is reach out to customer service by email at email@example.com. We'll be glad to help you out with the best possible solution, including refunding your money back.
- How do I return my order?
TeaOrb doesn't do returns. Instead, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we promise to do whatever we can to resolve the issue. Your satisfaction is what matters to us!
- What if I want to change my address?
You can change the address of your order by sending us an email at email@example.com and we'll do it right away.
Be sure to change your address before the order has been dispatched from our fulfilment centre because it wouldn't be possible for us to change the address once it’s been dispatched.
- I can't remember my password. What do I do?
To recover your password, go to our Change Password Page and follow the instructions.
- I placed an order and received samples along with it. I never asked for those!
We know you didn't. But samples are a great way for you to discover many new teas without having to pay any extra money. Also, we'd love to hear your feedback on our sample packs by filling in a product review on the corresponding product's page.
Product quality and ingredients
- Do you use any artificial flavouring or synthetic substances in your teas?
No. We do not use any kind of additives or synthetic flavours in our teas.
- How long does the fulfilment take?
We work with our suppliers across NE India to fulfil your pre-orders in 30-45 calendar days
- What's the minimum order quantity?
We have a minimum order requirement of 71 kgs. The 71 kgs order could be a combination of all the different teas or of just 1 type of tea.